Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pattern Tester: Cambie dress.

A while ago I was lucky enough to be selected as a pattern tester for Tasia's Cambie dress. Weeks of rain and cold prevented me taking photos of the finished dress at the time. Then more recently, I had heart surgery to fix a problem with my 'electronics', so that delayed things even further!!!

I'm back on track now and finally have photos of my version of Tasia's wonderful dress pattern up on my new blog Buckingham Road.


So why don't you come on over and join me at Buckingham Road to see the photos of my Cambie dress and to keep up with my latest creations.

Sam xox

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you absolutely have to get on this totally brand new personalized keto diet.

    To create this keto diet service, licenced nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, money-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of individuals have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a proper keto diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete