Friday, January 27, 2012

From 'The Yarn Cafe'.


I placed my first yarn order at The Yarn Cafe in the UK and it came within two weeks! It was really well packed and everything arrived safely. I ordered some rose wood square knitting needles, a circular needle, and enough yarn to knit up a scarf and two tams.


~ Rooster DK yarn in "Custard" ~

~ Rooster DK yarn in Cornish ~




I loved the Custard yearn so much I even arranged for The Yarn Cafe to send a little care package to Mill (two balls of Custard plus a set of circular knitting needles). We are going to do a knit-along of this pattern.

I can't speak highly enough of The Yarn Cafe. The yarn and needles are top quality and the range of products they sell are dreamy. I think this Rico Essentials Soft Marino yarn might be my next purchase...

~ Happy stitching ~

Sam xox

3 comments:

  1. Im not much of a knitter but i sure do appreciate good fabric, threads and wool. They really are lovely to see and touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of The Yarn Cafe, will have to investigate. That custard yarn is gorgeous indeed :)

    ReplyDelete