~ Image from here ~
Things that have caught my eye #2:
* I nearly died when I saw Calico and Ivy's latest blog post - the are now selling Liberty of London bias binding! This is a must have for any Liberty fan who needs that special something to finish off a piece of sewing.
* Rachel, from My Messings, made some embroidered map cushions for her mum for her birthday. If you are wanting to make a gift for a loved one that has a deeper meaning, this is a very cool idea!
* I am loving this breakfast recipe.
* Tilly wrote up her results from her Sewing Productivity Project.
* I think this baby quilt is just beautiful.
* I had no idea you could make rhubarb wine?
Thanks for all you nice comments yesterday about me making the skirt and dress in a day. I am a bit obsessive when I begin sewing something, and can't really stop until I get it finished :-) Will post photos on the weekend!